Sunday, November 3, 2013

Embracing the Cat Lady in Me

It was National Cat Day a few days ago, or at least that's what the Internet told me.  I just wanted to share some photos of my cat lady house since I haven't really shared a lot of "house tour" photos in the past.  There's some cat themed treasure everywhere you look around here.  I also included some vintage photos of Mina, Holly, and Huckle.  Enjoy! 
    
"Love one another."  Awww.

Holly looking at the perfect cat seat.
 
Mina.
 
Cat curtains in the kitchen.
 
I found this little statue a couple of months before I got Huckle.  Now they kind of look alike!
 
Cat butt.
 
Holly and her spider friend, "Legs."
 
Baby Huckle.
 
I thrifted these frames.  I got the post cards here.
 
Fat Mina.  This is before she lost all of her weight and got mean!
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment